What We Do
We partner with clients who desire to accelerate results … both for short term gain and long term competitiveness. We have a common sense, results-oriented model. We have found that companies who have a well communicated strategic plan, a way to develop people, an environment that keeps them passionate, and a methodology for improving processes … seem to do quite well. They are able to keep and grow Loyal Customers. It is illustrated in the triangle below. We help organizations align their plan, people, and processes in order to achieve short term gains and long term competitiveness.
- What is the strategic intent?
- Define direction and
- Help organization crystallize its vision, mission, values, and goals
- Improve communication
of strategy throughout
- Develop actionable plans
- Align personal/departmental goals with the strategy
- Build skills and knowledge
- Provide assessment tools to improve understanding of styles
- Implement results-oriented leadership development model
- Become experts at setting, planning, and achieving goals
- Improve quality; both product and service
- Streamline operations; simplify touch points with customers
- Reduce waste
- Reduce variation in processes
- Implement a proven methodology
We partner with clients to get Measurable Results!
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Retain and grow loyal customers
- Improve quality and enhance capacity
- Reduce waste
- Reduce cycle time
- Reduce variation and errors
- Reduce organizational costs
- Streamline operations
- Define strategic direction and build commitment
- Align personal and professional goals
- Develop a cohesive, energized team
- Improve employee satisfaction, attitudes, and morale
"As Chairman and CEO, I have witnessed Bob's success in implementing strategy, high performance work environments, and process improvement teams ... in both domestic and international businesses."
– Jerre Stead, Chairman and CEO, IHS Inc. (NYSE:IHS). Former Chairman and CEO, Square D Company and Ingram Micro.